Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bibliographica 5

It's finally done and a few months late. This 5th issue features Dean Bornstein and his Perpetua Press as well as a review of a recent work by Regula Russelle.

The link: http://dlist.sir.arizona.edu/1114/

I've also e-mailed this to most everyone on our subscriber list - if you'd like to receive an email when the next issue comes out, contact me at aeoluspress [at] yahoo [dot] com.

For those of you reading who are not on the mailing list, I will briefly note that we're changing to a twice-a-year publication schedule because the editorial board is too overloaded with stuff at the moment. If you would like to get involved in the production of Bibliographica (and maybe return to the quarterly heydays of last year), let me know; if you would like to write something for a future issue of Bibliographica (a review, an essay, or would like to introduce yourself and your press to our readers), please contact me. I, for one, would be very grateful.

Thanks!